Pooja Chopra Unseen Hot Pics








Auto Biography

Hi, I am Pooja Chopra, I was born 3rd May 1985, I wanted to be a teacher, ice picks, Miss India or women like Kiran Bedi. I thought my dream, a Miss France would one day fade away as the others, but it has not happened. My dream, Miss India grow with me since my childhood. And to chase this dream I came up here. And I got the crown of Miss India World 2009. I'm just the person, the hard work. I do not trust the blessing of my mother, the support of my fans and my hard work.

Dreams of Miss India
Since the foundation Femina, I knew, for women of the 21st contemperory Century, the extravagant combination of beauty, intelligence and talent that the country will do proud and internationally. And I knew I could do it!

Pooja Chopra trained by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri Kumar wins the tiara Femina Miss India 2009 East. Pooja Chopra of Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri Kumar, have trained the Tiara Pageant Coach Femina Miss India 2009 East 17th February 2009 in Kolkata. She also won Miss Perfect 10, Miss Catwalk and Miss Beauty Nakshatra sparkling. 22, Pooja, which is 5.8 inches has commercials for Mr. Muscle, Big Fm 1997, Dabur Honey, made Coke (Pakistan) and eZone. She has also traveled the floor for Gitanjali, Damascus D ', Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis, Wendell Rodericks, Mihika Mirpuri, and Roberto Cavalli. She was the queen of the Navy 2007 1 Runner Up, NES 2004 1 Runner Up Queen and has also acted in movie mode.

Pooja Cabinet was of fashion designer Priyanka Rajiv, who is also a sari for Angelina Jolie when she visited India was conceived. Umesh Mohite, head setup? World Gym (Pune Branch cared) about her physical condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...